- Viewing of works of participants of the contest of young talents in various categories takes place by correspondence (remote) forms on the terms of publicity and openness. The electronic jury evaluates and recommends children’s creative works in the amount of 85 works for the exhibition.
- The competent International jury consists of members of creative unions, artists, art critics, designers, representatives of public organizations.
- Accepting applications for participation in the competition before ____________
- You need to submit an application for participation on the event’s website ______________
- Each participant can apply for only one category and send only one drawing.
Criteria for evaluating works submitted to the competition:
- Originality and expressiveness of the composition;
- Imagery of the artistic solution;
- Color and graphic culture;
- Technique and quality of execution.
Rules for registration of works
- In case of absentee participation a photo in electronic format JPEG no more than 2Mb and no more than 600 dpi is sent via the website ______________.The format of the contest entries is no more than 60 cm. on the larger side.
- Works can be performed in all genres of fine art .
When registering, you must specify:
- first and last name of the author;
- work name;
- participant’s address and contact phone number, email address;
The technique of execution of works is free within the limits of permissible creative possibilities.